A GORGEOUS Episode Indeed - The Creators and the Actors Discuss "Shuttlepod One"
https://youtu.be/14UVsZ85EfU?si=dsEZvSbyCq43-ewd
And My Comment:
A GORGEOUS Episode indeed - I always remember the exchange:
Malcolm (having just finished dictating the Nth letter, starting the N+1): "Dear Rachel, -"
Trip: "Why don't you just write a single letter to ALL of them, I am trying to sleep!"
🤣
It was, indeed, a severely underrated show - it would have been much better, I believe, had they waited two ir three years after "Voyager" had ended, catch air, gradually building more ideas, and then come up with this new show. Nonetheless, Seasons 1, 2 and 4 definitely had some Great stuff.
The entire xindi arc was absolutely awful, and most definitely should never have been made. A huge mistake, a complete anti-Trek, through and through. But the various smaller arcs of Season 4, however, were Great.
And the theme song was wonderful... for a DIFFERENT Series. It just was not "Trek".🔨😎
Comments
Post a Comment