A New Blog: "Citrian Heart" 😍

Ever since I had (on late August) ceased writing in my previous Blog, "A Forest Snail" ( https://forestsnail.blogspot.com/ ), as part of my pulling away from anything that was a part of my oded.kedemmbr1975 google username (such as my Traveling Citrian Snail youtube channel or my google maps profile), I have created a Photography Blog and an Ideology Blog, however stuff which does not fall into either category got put aside, and, as a result, I had felt that I no longer had a voice. Not in anything personal, nor in sharing, for example, vids I like, which do not happen to be ideological at any way etc.

So, this Blog shall, from now on, fill this niche. A general Blog, which is neither ideological nor about my Photography (these two aspects shall go on being dealt with at their respective new platforms). Hope it shall be interesting to... well, someone.😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Favourite Places

Smaller, More Personal, than an Official Ĥotel

What IS "Europe"? 😃