List of My Most Favourite YouTubers, 8th December '25

Unnatural Vegan @UnnaturalVegan

Hands down The BEST Channel in ALL of YouTube. She is simply the Best at what she's doing. As this my most favourite channel, I shall simply give here her own self-description:

I’ve been vegan for about 16 years. My husband has been vegan even longer, & our 3 young children since birth. I’m really not a fan of family vlogging, so you won’t see any of them here. I make some fun, food-centric videos, like my “awesome & awful” product reviews & what I ate todays. Occasionally I’ll post a recipe or two, but what I’m most known for are my deep dives into vegan nutrition, environmentalism, & ethics, as well as my reactions to videos by fellow "influencers."

And I love analyzing stupid supplements & other health scams! Like Athletic Greens. Don't buy Athletic Greens. My ultimate goal here is to spread veganism in an honest way, sans dogma or propaganda. I want to help people see why eating fewer animal products is so important for animals, for the environment, & for our health, & I want to help those who are already vegan, stay vegan. But I won’t do that by demonizing meat-eaters, cherry-picking studies, or exaggerating the benefits of a vegan diet.💚

Go and subscribe to her. Now. 😍👍🏻 You will be Grateful for her stuff.

Gutsick Gibbon @gutsickgibbon

One of YouTube's Best channels. Various long deep dives into ancient hominin species (from Tschadensis to Neanderthals), as well as numerous EXCELLENT debunks of pseudo-Science, particularly of "young earth" creationism. Highly recommended.

Katsiaryna Terehova @KatsiarynaTerehova

One of YouTube's Best channels. Various Lovely and Beautiful vids about gardening and farming, as well as various traveling vids. Always very relaxing, and pleasurable to watch. Highly recommended.♥️

Ancient Sites Girl @ancientsitesgirl

One of YouTube's Best channels. Incredible presentations of various Ancient sites, predominantly from Ancient Egypt, as well as many fascinating lectures about Ancient Egyptian society and beliefs. Always very relaxing, and pleasurable to watch. Highly recommended.♥️

Indoora World - The Cottage Library @thecottagelibrary

One of YouTube's Best channels, and certainly its Loveliest. Various Vegan "Cottagecore" vids, very gentle and relaxing. Lots of Vintage Love and Beauty.♥️

Dig. @dig.archaeology

Fascinating lectures about Ancient civilizations, from the Bronze Age to Rome.

Selesta @selesta2

YouTube's Loveliest Vegan Cooking channel.♥️♥️

We Cook Vegan @WeCookVegan

A Lovely Vegan Cooking channel.😍

Technology Connections @TechnologyConnections

Your Best source for answering the Question: "How does it work??"

Sarah's Vegan Kitchen @sarahsvegankitchen

One of YouTube's most established Vegan Cooking channels, with hundreds of Vegan recipes vids (as well as some other stuff). Probably the Best channel to go to for a recipe vid.

Morgan Eckroth @morgandrinkscoffee

Barista Extraordinaire. Pretty much everything you've ever wanted to know about Coffee.

That Is Interesting @ThatIsInterestingTII

A comprehensive Geography channels, with various vids containing pretty much everything you've ever wanted to know about most of the u.s.' states (as well as other places in the World). Very interesting indeed.

Erin Byrd @erinbyrd5377

A Philosophy and psychology channel, mostly about relationships. While she is very conservative, and a strong believer in the concept of gender-roles = a point in which she and I have diagonaly opposing opinions! - nonetheless her stuff is really good, very well-made, and thought-provocking - far more so, in fact, than any Liberal YouTuber I have been able to find so far - and, most importantly: in sharp contrast to practically ANYBODY else in the field, she actually wishes to debate, and does respond to comments.

Daria Vasileva @pianistdariavasileva

Various Beautiful Classical Piano pieces.

Diana's Vegan Food @dianavfood

Various healthy Vegan recipes and food hacks.

Gabriella Quevedo @GabriellaQuevedoMusic

Various Lovely acoustic guitar covers to songs.

Andrea and Paquito @paquito_thecat

The Cat and His Girl. 😻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Favourite Places

Smaller, More Personal, than an Official Ĥotel

What IS "Europe"? 😃