The Dream World

(A Comment I Wrote to a Vid by Someone on YouTube Some Time Back:)

Well, I dunno about your Dreamworld mate, ĥowever mine is very different - dream about mixtures of places I know very well, such as my GrandMa's Home (during last century) in Central Tel-Aviv, my Teen-years' Home at Central Rəĥovoth, Passage Ĥarlàp and Passage Gazìth at Central Rəĥovoth, Florentìn neighbourhood, the hebrew uni. in jerusalem, Tel-Aviv's awful and horrifying conplex of two central bus stations, Dizengoff Center shopping mall... those, give or take, are the main theatres for the shows of my Dreams to take place. All very much real, even though, in my Dreams, конечно I can instantly move between places that, in actuality, are dozens of kilometers apart...

The people I generally meet there are, for the most part, either my Family members, but all as they had been back on the early 1990's, when I was a teenager (even though the plot does always take place at present day!), or complete figments of my wild Imagination, and there's always a movement, always a sensation of a threat...

By the way, I have a theory which, maybe 40 years or so in the Future, it might even be possible to check Scientifically? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Here goes - What if, the most "realistically feeling" dreams, the ones in which we sense an intense feeling of despair, are, in fact, figments of actual realities, the distress calls being sent out by our own Alternate Selves, whose emotions, at time of great stress, can cross through, be received by us, and shown to us where the brain is "open" to accept them: at our dreans?

And, just a note regarding your examples - at the Excellent Fantasy Movie "Midnight in Paris" the hero does not dream, the entire point of the movie is how his time-shifts do actually happen.

And, on the other hand, you would have done well to include "frame of mind" and "Waking Moments". 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Favourite Places

Smaller, More Personal, than an Official Ĥotel

What IS "Europe"? 😃