Well, Now that montenegro is, Finally, BEHIND Me
It is time to summarize my 69 days at that... country.
As y'all can easily guess, I did not like montenegro one bit. While it surely is Beautiful, nonetheless its people are... yuck. Not only are they the pettiest, greediest and cheapest bunch of people I have EVER came across, but they are also as cold and antipathetic as latvians blaat (riga had held the record for the most frozen individuals I have ever encountered; ĥowever, by now, it is bar). Changing the guest's bedsheets? Once a week at Best. Toilet paper? Have the guest buy it for himself, we do not supply. As I visited it out of season (11.10-19.12), Breakfast is irrelevant (they weren't Hotels), ĥowever I doubt it would have been of any reasonable value, and they all adhere to the Ferengi's First Rule of Acquisition: Once you have their [the tourists', in this case] money, you never give it back!! And, aside from those three apartmani... well, the the clerks at the post office, the registration office etc. are mostly hostile, condesending, and robotically cold, and if a local of the town of bar, who speaks Serbo-Croatian (I will not respect them anymore, by entertaining the fiction called "montenegrin language" LOL), gives you a ride, it is not out of the kindness of his heart - be ready to prepare a euro, or better two... and I can go on and on, as, indeed: almost the ONLY people in bar, whom I found to be both Decent and kind, are the Immigrants from ♥️Russia♥️ (of whom there are many in that town).
Now, that registration thingy. Lots of countries have a mandatory foreigner-registration for any visitor, a remnant from communist era no doubt - ĥowever!! Only montenegro, does aškara require the foreigner in question to pay(!!) for it - with mafia-style threats, at HUNDREDS-OF-EUROS' FINE at border-exit, to anyone failing to do so.
All of those = facts I had only learned upon check-in with that madman ivanović, at budva-bečići, back on the 11th of October.
Ho, well. Main thing, I'm now out of that hell-hole crna gora, NEVER to be back again.🙂
Comments
Post a Comment