A Good Vid regarding Migration Attempts

https://youtu.be/zx-6HcP1ERE?si=-IO-_jpfesZYTqIQ

And My Comment:

From my own experience, as an unwilling nomad, having left my original (and hellish) home country 2½ years ago, I have so much to say about it - but first, I must wonder: How can You, as a Black woman, stand the current racist situation in the e.u.? I mean, granted, the u.s.' rampant racism is, quite possibly, the worst of all, but - don't You feel threatened, by all the a.f.d.'s and the le-pens and the tusks and the melonis and all the likes of them?

I am not asking this to tease or troll or anything, but as a fellow migrant, who had a very traumatic experience. 2½ years ago, as I said, I ran away from my original homeland of israel, as I could no longer stand the sick zionist racism against the Palestinians. I did not have any time to prepare ANYTHING, it was either leave right then - or never at all.

As a Jew, and half Iraqi Kurdish by descent (similar to most Middle-Eastern Refugees, who have come to europe since 2015), I had had the WORST trauma of my entire life in the most horrible country I have ever visited - a member of the atrociously racist v4, a country with a rich history of antisemitism, who prides(!) itself upon also being russophobic and islamophobic in the extreme.

And it happened at an e.u.-ran refugee camp.

I was lucky to have escaped with my Life... from those atrocious pollaks.

So - my number one advice to ANYONE considering leaving is: LOOK AT THE CHARACTER OF THE PEOPLE AT YOUR OPTIONAL DESTINATION!! Do not, I repeat, do NOT try to move to a country, where the majority of people tend to be greedy, racists, or otherwise potentially sociopathic. Trust me on this, you do not wish to move to a country, where you might very well find yourself under the constant threat of being lynched by the mob, or "just" treated as sub-human, simply due to your ethnicity, religious belief, or the colour of your skin. And you do not wish to move to a country, where the locals shall treat you as walking ATM's, and if you'll ever find yourself in trouble, then your local "best friend" shall be the very first to throw you under the bus.

As it had happened to me.

So: no matter what, AVOID THE V4, THE BALTICS AND MONTENEGRO!!

And, in contrast: Belarus, Albania and Makedonija (at least Ohrid) might just be your Best bet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Favourite Places

Smaller, More Personal, than an Official Ĥotel

What IS "Europe"? 😃