At Least She is No Longer american

https://youtu.be/hbBbWetA7K0?si=QOBKjkWw69ft_bvJ

And My Comment:

Well, as much as I hate the e.u. in general, and germany in particular, I must admit that all these seven habit are very good, Logical, and pretty obvious... for example, I am pretty sure, that the ONLY two countries - at least in this Solar System (I don't know about ferenginar, or the Klingon Empire) - where keeping your outside shoes indoor(!!!!) is considered to be anything like "legit", are the u.s. - and israhell.

Absolutely everywhere else, I believe, this is NOT a thing a civilized person would ever even dream of doing. This, by the way, is a new way of thinking for me, too - as I sadly grew up in israhell, I did not see anything wrong in such a savage and disgusting behaviour; now, however, I am finding the very thought of having outside shoes indoor to be atrocious and mortifying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Favourite Places

Smaller, More Personal, than an Official Ĥotel

What IS "Europe"? 😃