Could Be Right 😃

https://youtu.be/zx2RN8D6HIw?si=OoTnXuNoi8lhykhe

And My Comment (Which is More Important, than the Original Vid to which I Had Commented):

Cool.

I just don't understand, what your native Language is.

Naturally, your starting point is significant.

And, the way I see it: the Best way to advance in knowing a Language, is to speak in it as much as possible, with as many native speakers as possible (which, конечно, requires actually living in a country, or town, where this Language is the main spoken one).

For example, as much as I am exercising Russian almost every day, between me and myself, still only while actually living в ♥️Беларусе🇧🇾♥️ can I truly exercise the Language in actual daily life = not by memorizing some random and meaningless stuff about "beautiful bird, old chair", which have zero relevance to anything (which is what most study-books are about => hence their total uselessness...), but by getting used to say the stuff you actually need, such as "якие Веганское молоко есть у ваший Кафе?", или "когда и где будет поезд до ♥️Бобруйску♥️?"

("Which Vegan milk do You have at Your Café?" "When and where is the train to ♥️Babruysk♥️?")

Сейчас, another very important thing is NOT to hung up on grammar, and NOT to be terrified of making mistakes. Being an extreme perfectionist by birth, my natural tendency is to completely avoid making anything, or saying anything, until I shall be absolutely sure and utterly certain that I shall get it right (being very harsh on myself, of course), and only recently, at age 50, have I FINALLY started to realize, that this is NOT the way to go!! That making mistakes is fine, is human!! And I should just FORGET about how insanely difficult the Slavic grammar is, and JUST TALK!! 😃

I am pretty sure, that my Russian sentences above do contain mistakes. But, for pretty much the First Time EVER in My Entire Life, I can liberate myself, and FINALLY say: So What??? 😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Favourite Places

Smaller, More Personal, than an Official Ĥotel

What IS "Europe"? 😃