I Completely Agree
https://youtu.be/TXjpDGcrsD0?si=50NE7k07PGRQf0hU
And My Comment:
You are absolutely right - while my taste is different from yours, I do definitely and strongly prefer the proper, 22-to-26-Episode-Season format from TV's Golden Era = 1982 - 2006. Then, from "Cheers"' pilot to "Charmed"'s finalé, TV was exactly the way it should be, with "Star Trek TNG", "Deep Space 9", "Voyager"; "Sliders", "Charmed", "Andromeda"; "Cheers", "Who's Boss", "Small Wonder", "ALF", "Family Matters", "Step by Step", "Clueless", "Sabrina the Teen Witch", "Allie McBeal"; "Hercules" and "Xena" (when listing them chronogically, and from Best to... ho, well 😃). At "Star Trek TNG" or "Charmed", not every Episode "had" to feel like an oscar-winning full-feature movie. During "ALF"'s four seasons the kids didn't mature 10 years. And at "Deep Space 9" or "Charmed" we had time to simply get to know the characters, and not just hysterically jump, from one CGI-packed crap to the next.
I would Love to see television go back to the Nineties' formats and production-styles. FOR GOOD.
Comments
Post a Comment