E X A C T L Y 5 YEARS AGO I First Heard This Jewish Hebrew Song 😍
https://youtu.be/p0Dx5C644YM?si=ZwWgLGQhCvxMnE4Z
Translation:
If I am who I am because I am who I am,
And you are who you are because you are who you are,
Then I am who I am and you are who you are,
Then I am me and you are you.
If I am who I am because I am who I am,
And you are who you are because you are who you are,
Then I am who I am and you are who you are,
Then I am me and you are you.
But if I am who I am because of who you are,
And you are who you are because of who I am,
Then I am not me, and you are not you
- There's no me! There's no me! There's no you.
Heard it there, then:
Когда having this:
תּוֹדה לכםן, "♥️גּרנדּה איטליה♥️"!! 😍👍🏻♥️ זוֹכרכםן לנּצח ולעד.
Comments
Post a Comment