E X A C T L Y ! !

https://youtu.be/LmcpEJ-i1Lc?si=VTu9tmvnad5R4pYH

And My Comment:

I absolutely agree.

Personally, I am 50 years old already, never got to be married, just simply because all girls/women appear to care about one single thing: money. If a guy has no money, he is not a human being for them. Where I am originally from, absolutely all of them have their lists of demands, starting with "well off economically, has a steady job". And, as I have Morals, and have never taken ANY part at serving the zionist occupation forces, I have always been ostracized, for all israeli job-suppliers, thus, through no fault of my own, have been unemployed for most of my life - and girls, being as brainwashed as they are by the sick set of values american hollywood has been pouring into their willing empty heads, have been programmed into believing that "unemployed people are just being lazy, all the poor people should be punished, as they are the only ones at fault, nobody else ever is!! Anybody who really wants a good-paying job always gets one!!" = which is THE nastiest set of complete LIES EVER being thought of.

A mentality saying, that "the man should provide" is NOT about Romantic Love. It is about PROSTITUTIONThis is the mentality of a PROSTITUTEdeclaring: "bring me money, and I shall open up my thighs for you! No money? Go get it, till then I am not interested in you!!"

Oh, and I forgot an even weirder fixation all israeli girls and women have, as many of them, at various dating sites and apps, have been putting it: "the most important thing for me is that you'll be tall, at least 180 cm!"

Yes!! I had actually heard, more than once, a girl at a cellphone dating service having an ad along the lines of "170 cm at a serious relationship. The most important thing for me is that you'll be tall, at least 180 cm. So if you're serious, and only if you're serious, please leave me a message; bye!"

And for all the years since I had heard that... thing, I have been wondering: just what kind of a 'serious relationship' DOES that DUMB BIMBO expect for - one in which they shall go on measuring each other's height repeatedly, for hours on end???

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!

I am not rich. Whatever I had, I had to leave behind when I had left israel, almost three years ago, as I could no longer be a member of a disgustingly RACIST folk. And, no, I do not have any "great online job". And, Oy Vey Ice Mir!! I am only 172 cm tall...

I do understand, that, for practically ANY girl or woman, especially in the countries I have lived at since (Belarus, Makedonija, Albania, Russia, crna gora...), the above facts make me an obviously inferior being, which is the reason why my dating vid has gone completely ignored, for the entire 15 months (or so - more than year...) during which it has been on.

The facts, that

I am very Romantic, caring, Empathetic and gentle,

I have never had a steady job, back in israel, SOLELY due to the reason that I REFUSED TO TAKE PART AT THE MURDEROUS OCCUPATION FORCES,

In leaving israel, I have, in fact, sacrifised nearly ALL my matterial possesions, in order to be loyal to my Values,

I actually CARE about other beings,

I Love giving (for example, I always tip at least 20%),

I Love making other beings happy,

I ALWAYS take the care, when walking upon wet lane/route/sidewalk, to walk VERY slowly, look carefully, and gently move Snails aside, to safety,

And I have many great Intellectual skills, WANT to work, and have searched for work for years!!

Absolutely ALL of this, gets TOTALLY ignored, because A - I am no sort of "ĥigh-tech billionaire", and B - I am not 180 cm tall... but only 172.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Favourite Places

Smaller, More Personal, than an Official Ĥotel

What IS "Europe"? 😃