Hmmmm... 🤔
https://youtu.be/7h7IasqjKvU?si=LATDuDtYVGCk4F4s
And My Comment:
05:44 - I remember learning how Freud was the wise good guy, and that childish Jung, his protegée, chose to betray his mentor...
14:47 - And what if I'm both an Intellectual and an Idealist? 😃
24:24 - Well obviously being Direct = being Logical and Sensible...🙂
And, as for those weird extroverts - being an introvert myself, I'm just utterly incapable of figuring this one out: Ĥow can someone possibly receive(!!) energies as a result of the sheer and total horror of being inside a large group???
Personally, if I happen to have the misfortune of finding myself surrounded by a group of strangers, I shall look for any possible way to run away FAST!!
Which is why traveling long hours in packed environments, like planes and airports (the absolute worst!! 😵💫), or packed-up trains or buses, is such a nightmarish torture for me, and I am doing my best to avoid it, at nearly ANY cost.
By the way, interestingly, I did start my Life as being an extremely introvert kid; later on, as I began wasting my time and energies on political activism during my teenage years and later, became much less so (although I was never an extrovert, most definitely not as You had described those weirdoes...😵 I mean, actually asking a complete stranger for directions??? 😵💫😵 Personally, I'd much rather be lost for an hour...), but now, as a 50-year-old (fuck I am getting ancient... 🙁), I am fastly becoming more and more of an extreme introvert again...
24:37 - I Love information too, and I thrive on details, however communication should be Sensible and Logical...😎 not much sense in delving on the nearing expiration date of a nearly empty milk box, while all the information Logically required is "add milk to the list" LOL
26:35 - I am clearly in the "Abstract" column; although I don't really get the "symbols" thingy.
27:47 - I am NOT anything like "pragmatic", however I am extremely Individualistic. I care a LOT about others, however I fight for them by my own, in my own way and by MY OWN set of Rules. So, this division You have portrayed here, at this section, ya-Erin, makes absolutely no sense to me. It does not exist - at least, not in my World, not in my own realm of doing things.
29:22 - I'm DEFINITELY in the "Interest" column.😎
31:14 - The stuff written under the "movement" column includes some of the craziest ideas I have EVER heard. It is absolutely incomprehensible for me just how can ANYone suffer to exist under such infernal conditions; totally unthinkable, really... I am absolutely under the "Control" column. I must know, for example, what my plans for a day are at least two days in advance - and, if possible two weeks in advance: much better still; and, if my plans must suddenly change, even for the Best, I just freeze in sheer horror.
32:38 - The Slower the Better Erinush. Ask GrandNog.😃
And, to sum things up: I, for one, am obviously in some of those squares, but not really at either one of them. Which shows You, Erinushka, how this whole thing just does not work. You cannot possibly push all of humanity's eight billion members to fit into either one of 16 small boxes. Which is why this entire system is thus being rendered absolutely meaningless.🔨😎
Comments
Post a Comment