Some of My YouTube Playlists 😃
Ideas Worth Sharing
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXw1oVZhHzVEYiRbXiMF17bq&si=4FOwH8D6L7Wzibvo
Currently contains 337 different vids, from countless different sources, about various different topics, all, I believe, highly worth watching, as they contain some incredibly important social messages.
Vegan Recipes
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXz4iyIUu7EZpjNLjPUqwOHl&si=AbaQbreddxbyBT2E
Absolutely ANYTHING can be made Vegan - and you can learn how from the 631 vids at this list.
Various Interesting Stuff
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXwuOGP4VcysSbfdH8SW6Yp0&si=xy6yDzJBub2CXqoq
111 vids, about stuff I found to be interesting (from any subject).
Songs I Love
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXyBKEnEs4JfKk0IGGbz2r2t&si=o7HdwpGvgEl1bjKT
137 songs, in various different Languages - a Great playlist to just put on the background and enjoy while doing stuff, or just relaxing...
Vegan Sweets😍
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXw8bcUlLi2zUF_pZbIxf06F&si=9lBAxg8CAGRq2FQ2
Yes, even Sweets can be made Vegan... learn how from the 131 vids at this list.
Interesting History
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXzinnpv0I9o10N2FM4DJoZ7&si=29YydcHQxYEYBgvR
246 vids about (mostly Ancient) History.
Combating pseudo-Science
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXxX5JBH5v2twqGzkePtrKwN&si=35PBh7LZwAQth9hD
AND
Busting Various NONSENSE
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXw3MQ6bNjrt1OjYT_DnsajD&si=VttN7FM9O6sLW1Hu
ALWAYS STICK TO FACTS!!
Ancient Humans and Other Ancient Apes
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXwPCOn-ZMplK4aky3xcffFA&si=O-JkK5HTGRxrjvpG
36 vids, telling everything about our Evolutionary lineage. "Doctor I can't tell if I'm not me... hahahaha".😉
Interesting Science
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXxkuyhRBUeru_MT-vSeP4QF&si=QXJQ22YNBxkjfnbs
86 vids, Mostly about Space, but not only.
Space
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXys9UaVju5Yuu8v-7KroiIU&si=dWYV3oCuK5rFTEqq
48 vids, Purely about Space.
Health
41 vids, with various important Health facts.
Politics
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXymhjO5XQPe2hwFocGX5R04&si=Aem3oQgoU2n0y1CW
Some maddening and depressing, yet crucially important stuff.
Nice Positivity
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXw2bV9lTbK5nZwIeQ9HlXyP&si=1y1UlduY1iwfrEgM
AND
Calming Cottagecore
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXxEyPjGkN-WNJvDKIzL43As&si=SdCD-qx9EQjb9nEV
AS WELL AS
Wordless Positivity😍
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXwjZhn433881uMycn_FXGNN&si=oesHt0Zo2Td_JKSg
To help you relax afterwards.
Gardening
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhpQF80CdCXwampyzhKcMmAVVpAi_fHOy&si=e4VcC-pv2IhK3gPx
29 vids of Absolute Loveliness.😍 Most of them by THE Most Gorgeous girl in This Entire Universe: ❤️Katsi❤️.
Comments
Post a Comment