They might be called Guest House, Inn, Pension, Villa, Home Stay or Bed and Breakfast. Some of them, might even be called (1, or 2 star) Hotel. They are a different category, more than an air-bnb, less than an actual Hotel. In most cases, they are ran by the Family whose Home it is. Some of them have Breakfast year-round (or upon request), some of them only have Breakfast during Summertime, or Summer and Spring, and still others never do. Some of them might have various perks, such as free Tea/Coffee and Biscuits, or free laundry. They usually clean your room about twice a week (or, in montenegro: only once a week, at best ). They rarely have any actual, manned reception desk (or only have it during high season). And, from May 2024 on, whenever I was not able to live at ♥️Home♥️ (meaning: at "♥️Turist♥️"π❣️π❣️π ), I have mostly lived in them. Here Is a List of All these Places I Have Stayed at, in a Chronological Order : "Hotel Damir", samarkand - May 2024: ...
Comments
Post a Comment