I Agree with Her
https://youtu.be/Wh8uSaden3Q?si=IXvhm_GukRgSrv5G
And My Comment:
I completely agree with You, and a somewhat close reason is what has just moved me to delete all shorts from my channel - I believe online addiction, and the severe shortening of human attention span, to be grave problem in modern-age society.
I, too, have been making efforts to use my smartphone less, like leaving it behind when I go for a walk, or to a Café, ĥowever it isn't always possible for me - to begin with, I have been living at foreign environments ever since Summer '23, and so, "google maps" and, even more so: "google translate", have often been a Life necessity for me - I had to have "google translate" available at hand, for me, while I had lived in ❤️Belarus❤️, because hardly anyone speaks any English outside of Minsk, and most certainly not in my beLoved ❤️Babruysk❤️...
Here, in the Balkan, as buses are hardly a thing, I must have my whatsapp at hand, to get a taxi (by the way, I Love that You, same as me, do not drive!!!❤️👍🏻❤️), and, besides - for me, for almost three years now, my smartphone has also been my ONLY computer, camera, radio, TV and Music Player, as well - I have no other, and, being a passionate Photographer, I thus often do take it with me, if only just to take photos of Nature, building, Cafés, Flowers and so on...
However, I do agree with You on all your points. And, unrelated to that: girl, You are SO BEAUTIFUL!! ❤️😍❤️🤩❤️💘❤️🤩❤️😍❤️
Comments
Post a Comment