My Most Favourite Places
Peoplim,
Between 2012 and 2021, I had created and uploaded quite a few "My Most Favourite Places" vids - the two most recent uploads, from the lockdowns' era, can still be found here and here.
Конечно, those two vids are now painfully out of date, and mostly show places I, for obvious reasons, shall NEVER set foot at anymore.
Mostanaban, конечно, I no longer have the technical ability to create such vids, as I no longer have any computer, but ONLY my phone, which I have been using for all things ecer since July '23; so, I've decided to try and create a Blog Post in its stead, containing several pics of each of my current Most Favourite Places in this Universe.😃 Enjoy:
Sacred ❤️Pardésland🍋🍊🌳💚
"❤️Turist🏡❤️", ❤️Babruysk❤️ = ❤️Home❤️
The 💙🩵Sea🌊💙
The 💙Berezina🏞 and its Park🌳💚💙, ❤️Babruysk❤️
"❤️Villa Antigona🏡❤️", ❤️Ohrid❤️ = ❤️Second Home❤️
"❤️Lyubimòye Myèsto🍰❤️", ❤️Babruysk❤️
"❤️Korzo🍰❤️", ❤️Ohrid❤️
"❤️Krug🍰❤️", ❤️Ohrid❤️
"❤️Puškina 202🍰❤️", ❤️Babruysk❤️
"❤️Hyri` Bakllava🍰❤️", Shkodra
❤️Babruysk❤️'s City Park🌳💚 & "❤️Mir❤️" Cinema📽❤️
"❤️Genti Bachallek🍰❤️", Shkodra
"❤️Chocolatte Plus🍰❤️", Ohrid
"❤️Treva🏡❤️", Shkodra = ❤️Third Home❤️
"❤️Bazilik🍰❤️", ❤️Babruysk❤️
❤️Park Fontàn🌳💚, ❤️Babruysk❤️
Comments
Post a Comment