She Is Correct

https://youtu.be/VnCMUsYs3g8?si=huC2oeWIhngbMi9i

And My Comment:

You're right girl... as a lonely single dude, I still would not just date ANYone... Ĥowever! When I look at girls' pics, at "shminder" pour example (and never mind the fact that practically ALL the profiles there, are fictional and faked, I'm currently at a stage I truly need this illusion just in order to keep breathing, so bear with me), I look at their eyes. If I cannot see their eyes, I just swipe left/PASS Avtomatically!! 😃 Because their eyes (and NOT their thighs and tits!! 🤣) is where their actual essence is being shown...

And girls with the "spoiled model princessa" look are the ones I avoid at all costs!! 😃 They are stupid, shallow and, more than anything: pathologically selfish. So, Why on Sedna would I ever want such a girlfriend, who either has no essence to begin with, or is absolutely rotten on the inside???

And, конечно: whatever look find attractive, and whatever look somebody else finds attractive, vary wildly. 🔨😎 As there is no such thing, as "objective Beauty": but TO EACH HIS OWN. 🔨😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Favourite Places

Smaller, More Personal, than an Official Ĥotel

What IS "Europe"? 😃