Very Interesting, and Extremely Weird: Chinese Dining Etiquette
https://youtu.be/E0w4cBRCj58?si=GxqBgKAfAngWqBhk
And My Comment:
Very Interesting, Thanks. Here are some of my thoughts while watching it:
Those chopsticks are obviously even much more difficult than I thought!! With my non-existent hand-eye coordination, there is simply no way that I would EVER be able to master all of that complicated thing...
I NEVER sit by a table that has got any murdered corpses on it. Everything MUST either be Vegetarian, or Vegan, otherwise I will NOT be taking any part in it.
So, all those chinese tourists I have been unfortunate enough to have met across Europe, who made unbearable noises while eating, while claiming it is considered to be "good manners" in your culture, were simply LYING.
Why am I not surprised.
Avoid resting elbows on the table - interestingly, same law applies also in austria and hungary, ĥowever not in their neighbours (in czechia, for example, there is no such law).
Could it be, that the viennese had originally learned this from China?
Fish is an Animal, and his/her being on the table symbolizes NOTHING, but cruel MURDER.
Again: if you have ANY MURDERED CORPSES on your table, I most certainly shall NOT be dining with you.
But wouldn't leaving some food behind signal that I didn't really like it? And wouldn't finishing it all off signal that I Loved it?
And the bonus tip does not make any sense. If I want more, I shall accept; if not, then I will not accept. Any other behaviour simply isn't Logical.
Comments
Post a Comment