⚠️ WARNING: CONTAINS HARD TO WATCH OFFENSIVE IMAGES!! ⚠️ A Very Interesting Vid: Why Are Russians So Tough🪆*Russian Girl Childhood Memories* 🇷🇺
https://youtu.be/OAuV3CI0tmk?si=sLqm2lv0V2otTWsp
And My Comment:
00:18 - From my own experience:
Russians definitely smile, the majority of them (aside from the ones who work for putin, such as airport border guards blaat) are pretty nice (well, although if they are from town called Великый Новгород they shall only ever be nice to You as a means to enter your wallet), and, as for alcohol.. during TWO AND A HALF MONTHS I had spent в Русскии Федерации, I had actually came across (rather menacing) couple of drunkards ONLY ONCE (at VN's Kremlin Park). ONLY ONE SINGLE TIME, IN WHOLE OF 2½ MONTHS. 😂 So... 😆🤷🏻♂️
Я Люблю России. Even though actually mastering its Language, is probably gonna take me another five years, at least, in addition to the almost five years (4½ continuous) that I've already spent desperately attempting to make at least some sense out of it...🤷🏻♂️
02:16 - I Absolutely LOVE The Good Old ❤️Belarusian🇧🇾❤️ Internal Design!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Ah, and если we're talking about ❤️Belarus🇧🇾❤️ here, then, from my own personal experience, the ❤️Belarusians🇧🇾❤️ are THE Nicest, Loveliest and Most Caring People in those Northern latitudes, they smile very often (at least в ❤️Бобруйске❤️ - Gods I miss this Town SO MUCH!!!! ❣️💔❣️💔❣️💔❣️), and - alcohol???
In more than AN ENTIRE YEAR (in total) that I had lived there (more than 11 months in ❤️Babruysk❤️, the rest in Minsk, and also visited gomel for two sad days), I have not seen ANY drunk people EVEN ONCE.
So there!! 😄
06:39 - YUCK.
09:27 - Still in our century???
Such an atrociously savage teacher-behaviour was common in my childhood, during the Eighties, but now???
10:41 - By the Gods!! She sounds even worse than my bloody teachers!! 😵💫
(Which is a lot - I truly hated all those boomer women blaat)
10:51 - WHAT❓️‼️❓️❓️ 😵🤯😵🤯😵🤯😵🤯😵
13:27 - Those schools sound like actual concentration camps!! Did they have gas chambers there, тоже??? 😵😵😵😵
14:47 = ❤️👍🏻❤️👍🏻❤️👍🏻❤️👍🏻❤️
Comments
Post a Comment